Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed draw on CR 1A (Old US 85)
- Weston County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.53192, -104.12000 (decimal degrees)
43°31'55" N, 104°07'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/571105/4820262 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dewey SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- WY DYL (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35860 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com