Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on CR 1A (Old US 85)
- Weston County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 294.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.53520, -104.11741 (decimal degrees)
43°32'07" N, 104°07'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/571311/4820629 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- WY DYK (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35859 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com