Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Big Cottonwood Creek on CN20-580A
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.00944, -107.62278 (decimal degrees)
44°00'34" N, 107°37'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/306928/4875248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ten Sleep
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- WY FMO (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35847 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com