Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Albert Creek on CN19-181
- Uinta County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.28917, -110.74278 (decimal degrees)
41°17'21" N, 110°44'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/521491/4570982 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- WY ERA (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35842 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 14.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com