Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Rock Creek on WY 312
- Platte County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.7 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00111, -104.98222 (decimal degrees)
42°00'04" N, 104°58'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/501518/4649776 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ferguson Corner
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- WY CCD (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35811 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com