BNSF - Big Alkali Creek Bridge
Possibly built with a secondhand span.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Alkali Creek and Former Alt US-14 on BNSF Railway
- Park County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 171.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.72125, -108.85530 (decimal degrees)
44°43'16" N, 108°51'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/669852/4954222 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2020: New Street View added by John Marvig