Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Warm Springs Creek on FR 532
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949; rehabilitated 1999
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 28.5 ft.
Total length: 59.7 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.56650, -109.84636 (decimal degrees)
43°33'59" N, 109°50'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/593163/4824372 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory number
- BH 86646 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com