Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Boysen Dam Spillway on Access Road
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 32.8 ft.
Total length: 70.5 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.41667, -108.17758 (decimal degrees)
43°25'00" N, 108°10'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/728495/4810956 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 86648 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com