Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Pilot Canal on CN10-480 in Johnstown
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.15306, -108.67750 (decimal degrees)
43°09'11" N, 108°40'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/689173/4780470 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- WY COS (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com