Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Wind River on W. Dinwoody Lake Road (BIA 280) near Dubois
- Dubois, Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 153.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.43401, -109.36104 (decimal degrees)
43°26'02" N, 109°21'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/632645/4810316 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 35745 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com