Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Deer Creek on Stevens Road
- Converse County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1981
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.77028, -105.97222 (decimal degrees)
42°46'13" N, 105°58'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/420505/4735731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- WY EEZ (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35742 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com