Allen Creek Bridge
- Through arch bridge over Allen Creek on County Route 12/1
- Wyoming County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Through arch
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.59101, -81.34829 (decimal degrees)
37°35'28" N, 81°20'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/469251/4160495 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 47695 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 13, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com