- Lost through truss bridge over Twelvepole Creek on CR 52/5
- Wayne County, West Virginia
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1990, collapsed 2007
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 173.9 ft.
Total length: 213.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 8.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.29805, -82.44665 (decimal degrees)
38°17'53" N, 82°26'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/373500/4239874 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 35640 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 12, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Changed name
- November 12, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Link to photos and info on collapse
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com