Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Race on CR 151 in Buckhannon
- Upshur County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.99557, -80.22046 (decimal degrees)
38°59'44" N, 80°13'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/567506/4316573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 35626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com