Photo taken by WayneJ in April 2012
BH Photo #253450
Became a private driveway for a farm when Whitmer Road was rerouted to the south bank of Gandy Creek.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Gandy Creek on Private Driveway
- Randolph County, West Virginia
- Future prospects
- Bypassed by a new girder bridge.
- Built c. 1900 to cross Gandy Creek on Whitmer Road (County Road 29)
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
Total length: 85.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.82531, -79.56333 (decimal degrees)
38°49'31" N, 79°33'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/624712/4298371 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54473 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 21, 2021: New photo from Sherman Cahal
- May 11, 2013: New photos from Wayne Johnson
- November 14, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Pin-connected"