NS - Ingleside Road Bridge No. 2
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2017
BH Photo #394840
Dimensions are estimates. Both Bridges date 1929, abutment dates 1920.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Ingleside Rd;East River on NSRR
- Mercer County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- - Virginia Bridge & Iron Co. of Roanoke, Virginia [also known as Virginia Bridge Co.]
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 58.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.31609, -81.04084 (decimal degrees)
37°18'58" N, 81°02'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/496381/4129938 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77666 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 8, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- June 20, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com