New steel delta frame bridge across the Shenandoah River carrying WV 9. Bridge is of similar design to the Sidney Sherman Bridge over Buffalo Bayou in Houston, Texas (I-610 Loop), although this bridge is much larger.
- Delta-frame steel stringer bridge over Shenandoah River on WV 9
- Millville, Jefferson County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 2012
- - HDR Inc of Omaha, Nebaraska
- Delta-frame steel stringer
Total length: 1,350.0 ft.
Deck width: 85.0 ft.
- Also called
- Delta-Rahmen Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27092, -77.78188 (decimal degrees)
39°16'15" N, 77°46'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/260014/4350530 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Charles Town
- Inventory number
- BH 58386 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2020: New photo from Nick Boppel
- October 11, 2013: Added by Michael Miller
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com