South Smith Road Bridge (Relocated)
Photo taken by Roger Deschner in June 2020
BH Photo #492435
The South Smith Road Bridge was relocated several miles to the Luety family farm for a snowmobile trail to cross a small unnamed stream (State Waterbody ID: WI10026078) at a private camping and picnic grounds.
On private property; can be accessed with permission such as for wedding photography on the bridge.
See original location under "Related Bridges" below. There are links there to news articles about the move itself.
- Relocated Pratt through truss bridge over unnamed creek on snowmobile trail
- Rock County, Wisconsin
- Open on private property to authorized pedestrians, bicycles, and snowmobiles
- Built 1910. Relocated here in 2020.
- - Worden-Allen Co. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.3 ft.
- Also called
- Tiffany Bridge
Luety Farm Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.57506, -88.90879 (decimal degrees)
42°34'30" N, 88°54'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/343347/4715393 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 28, 2021: Updated by Roger Deschner: Reassembly is now complete
- September 8, 2021: New photos from Mark Boettcher
- March 6, 2021: Updated by Roger Deschner: Added, with photos
- Roger Deschner - rogerdeschner [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mark Boettcher