Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Rock River on US 51
- Rock County, Wisconsin
- Replaced by a new bridge (from Street views)
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1969
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 137.1 ft.
Total length: 673.6 ft.
Deck width: 35.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.81556, -89.07222 (decimal degrees)
42°48'56" N, 89°04'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/330589/4742415 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 34927 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com