Boom Lake Bridge
- Bridge over Boom Lake on Lrd Eagle Street in Rhinelander
- Rhinelander, Oneida County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1982
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 81.7 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.65611, -89.40111 (decimal degrees)
45°39'22" N, 89°24'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/312929/5058644 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 41845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com