Pelican River Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Pelican River on Lrd Boyce Drive in Rhinelander
- Rhinelander, Oneida County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1987
Length of largest span: 49.5 ft.
Total length: 100.7 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.62917, -89.42611 (decimal degrees)
45°37'45" N, 89°25'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/310890/5055709 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 41843 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com