Yet another UCEB, but at least they did something interesting with the railing. Be thankful for small mercies.
Photo taken by Robert Thompson
BH Photo #178484
Yet another UCEB. Nice location, though.
- Bridge over Menominee River on Marinette County Highway K
- Amherst, Marinette County, Wisconsin, and Menominee County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- UCEB, replacing earlier bridge
Length of largest span: 79.7 ft.
Total length: 322.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Also called
- Marinette County Highway K bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.51237, -87.80154 (decimal degrees)
45°30'45" N, 87°48'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/437391/5040183 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Miscauno Island
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 46264 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 20, 2010: Updated by Robert Thompson: spelling
- September 19, 2010: Added by Robert Thompson