CP - Bridge #C-510.5
CP Bridge #C-510.5
Photo taken by John Marvig in November 2020
BH Photo #485982
Another concrete slab bridge in poor condition, while carrying crude oil trains.
- Slab bridge over Unnamed Creek on Canadian Pacific Railway
- La Crosse, La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- - Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #C-510.5
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86332, -91.19045 (decimal degrees)
43°51'48" N, 91°11'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/645412/4858283 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2020: New photos from John Marvig