CP - Bridge #C-502
CP Bridge #C-502
Photo taken by John Marvig in November 2020
BH Photo #485972
Bridge is in better condition than similar bridge (#C-494) to the east. Concrete spans were partially refaced, likely prior to 2000.
- Slab bridge over Unnamed Tributary of La Crosse River on Canadian Pacific Railway
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- - Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #C-502
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86454, -91.16665 (decimal degrees)
43°51'52" N, 91°09'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/647322/4858461 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91246 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2020: New photos from John Marvig