La Crosse River State Trail - Bangor Gun Club Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in October 2012
BH Photo #241257
Build date provided by C&NW bridge records at the Chicago & North Western Railway Historical Society archives
- Deck plate girder bridge over Bangor Rod & Gun Club entrance on La Crosse River State Trail (former C&NW RR)
- Bangor, La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1899
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Deck plate girder with very nice stone abutments
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- CNW - Dutch Creek Overflow Bridge
C&NW Bridge #617
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.88975, -90.99322 (decimal degrees)
43°53'23" N, 90°59'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/661191/4861584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53871 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2020: New photos from John Marvig
- July 30, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- November 24, 2013: New photos from John Marvig
- October 10, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- October 9, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "Chicago & North Western Railway"