The 232'6" Whipple Truss was brought in from the west Channel Bridge over the Mississippi River, at La Crosse, Wisconsin. Originally built 1876, the span was cut down 247' in 1903 when it was relocated, and strengthened in 1941 by additional bracing on the upper angle connections and end panels.
The other two spans, a pair of 146'3" Pratt Through Trusses were relocated from side by side bridges. One came from the west Channel Bridge in La Crosse, and the other came from the French Slough Bridge, also in la Crosse. Both were built in 1876 as 160' Spans, and cut down in 1903. Strengthened in 1941 when additional bracing was added to the upper connection.
The floorbeams came from the original Shortline Bridge across the Mississippi River in 1903, and were originally built 1880.
Information comes from the Milwaukee Road Archives at the Milwaukee Central Library