BNSF - Little Squalicum Creek Bridge
Built on a 1.11% grade. At one time a Milwaukee railroad spur track went underneath the north span (as seen in the street view) to a loading pier on Bellingham Bay.
- Open deck plate girder bridge over Little Squalicum Creek on BNSF.
- Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- - Amtrak (AMTK)
- Amtrak Cascades
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- Deck plate girder
Wide flange beam span
Total length: 544.0 ft.
- Also called
- Bridge 98.7
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.76463, -122.51677 (decimal degrees)
48°45'53" N, 122°31'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/535510/5401404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 55 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 54191 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 9, 2021: New photo from C Johnson
- July 31, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Amtrak Cascades", "Amtrak"
- October 30, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- October 28, 2012: Added by Luke Harden