Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over California Creek on Valley Chapel Road
- Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.51257, -117.34721 (decimal degrees)
47°30'45" N, 117°20'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/473856/5262185 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 86667 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com