Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over North Pine Creek on Old US 195
- Spokane County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 194.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.28422, -117.35975 (decimal degrees)
47°17'03" N, 117°21'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/472795/5236811 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 86668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com