Broadway Avenue Ramp Bridge
This bridge should be considered historically significant as one of the oldest unaltered examples of a concrete curved t-beam overpass on I-5. The bridge predates the formation of the Interstate Highway System. The bridge retains original concrete balustrade railings, something very few of these overpass bridges retain.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over I-5 Ramp on Broadway Ave Ramp
- Everett, Snohomish County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Concrete curved t-beam.
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 161.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.96138, -122.20041 (decimal degrees)
47°57'41" N, 122°12'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/559690/5312316 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory numbers
BH 46927 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 10, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth