Branch Quilceda Creek Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Quilceda Creek on 143rd Place NE in Sisco
- Snohomish County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1997
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.12556, -122.15639 (decimal degrees)
48°07'32" N, 122°09'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/562756/5330537 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 34507 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com