Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden arch bridge over Lewis River
- Skamania County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1980
Span length: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.25540, -121.60858 (decimal degrees)
46°15'19" N, 121°36'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/607244/5123365 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 34498 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com