Willapa Hills Trail - Willapa River Bridge #1
Willapa River Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by Michael Goff on August 1, 2009
BH Photo #145663
Relocated from 3rd crossing of Green River in 1927.
- Through truss bridge over Willapa River on Abandoned Northern Pacific Railroad in Lebam
- Lebam, Pacific County, Washington
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1897, Relocated Here 1927
- - K.E. Hilgard (Engineer)
- Wisconsin Bridge & Iron Co. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Fabricator)
- - Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- pin connected Warren Pony Truss
Length of largest span: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 153.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- NP - Willapa River Bridge #1
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.56465, -123.56849 (decimal degrees)
46°33'53" N, 123°34'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/456430/5156944 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 43280 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 29, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- October 29, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Riveted"
- May 2, 2012: Updated by Neil Martel: Added category "Northern Pacific Railroad"
- August 25, 2009: Added by Michael Goff
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com