Willapa Hills Trail - Chehalis River Bridge (Adna)
One of at least three converted truss bridges on this trail. Appears to have been built with a secondhand span in 1926.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Chehalis River on Willapa Hills Trail (former Northern Pacific Railroad)
- Lewis County, Washington
- Open for trail usage.
- Built 1926 using a secondhand span; converted to trail use in 2015.
- - Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- 6-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 155.0 ft.
Total length: 923.0 ft.
- Also called
- Bridge #5
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.63545, -123.08030 (decimal degrees)
46°38'08" N, 123°04'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/493853/5164657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 29, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- January 25, 2020: New photo from Tony Dillon