GN - Horseshoe Tunnel
This tunnel was Famous for its horseshoe shape in made a sharp horseshoe cure inside the tunnel.
- Lost Tunnel
- King County, Washington
- Built 1893 bypassed 1929 collapsed on unknown date
- - Great Northern Railway (GN)
Total length: 1,512.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.72046, -121.21442 (decimal degrees)
47°43'14" N, 121°12'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/633911/5286775 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80409 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 4, 2018: Updated by Leslie R trick: Added to description
- February 20, 2018: Updated by Leslie R Trick: Added category "Timber braced tunnel"
- February 13, 2018: Added by Leslie R trick
- Leslie R Trick - Leslie [dot] Trick [at] gmail [dot] com