BNSF - Green River Bridge #2
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Warren through truss bridge over Green River on BNSF Railway
- King County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 134.0 ft.
- Also called
- NP Bridge #195
NP Bridge #58!
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.20959, -121.48136 (decimal degrees)
47°12'35" N, 121°28'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/615001/5229574 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 2, 2020: Added by John Marvig