Tolt Hill Road Bridge
- Through truss bridge over Snoqualmie River on NE Tolt Hill Road
- King County, Washington
- Replaced by a NEW THROUGH TRUSS bridge in 2008
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1968, Replaced 2008
- - J. A. McEachern (Builder)
- Kansas City Structural Steel Co. of Kansas City, Missouri (Steel Fabrication)
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 200.1 ft.
Total length: 695.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Also called
- Snoqualmie River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.63833, -121.92667 (decimal degrees)
47°38'18" N, 121°55'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/580623/5276661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34327 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2009: Essay added by Quinn Phelan
- February 3, 2009: New photo from Michael Goff
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Quinn Phelan - qphelan [at] earthlink [dot] net