Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over East Fork Lewis River on a National Forest road
- Clark County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 132.6 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.81774, -122.25244 (decimal degrees)
45°49'04" N, 122°15'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/558075/5074069 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 90268 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com