Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sand Ditch on Booth Avenue in Washtucna
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.75250, -118.31222 (decimal degrees)
46°45'09" N, 118°18'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/399777/5178466 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Washtucna North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 34116 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com