Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Dry Wash on Paha-Packard Road
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1954
- Concrete arch
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.14056, -118.49417 (decimal degrees)
47°08'26" N, 118°29'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/386704/5221866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ritzville NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 34128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com