Fair Brook Bridge
Part of Follett Stone Arch Bridge Historic District
- Stone arch bridge over Fair Brook on West Hill Road in Townshend.
- Townshend, Windham County, Vermont
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1894
- - James Otis Follett of Jamaica, Vermont
- Stone arch
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 12, 1976
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.04763, -72.70885 (decimal degrees)
43°02'51" N, 72°42'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/686606/4768651 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 76000150 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 91379 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 11, 2022: Updated by Chester Gehman: Updated status: closed to all traffic.
- December 7, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- Geoff Hubbs
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com