Simpson Brook Bridge
I think this is the bridge.
Original coordinates were +43.07167, -72.65333 & this is very close.
Photo taken by Janis Ford in May 2016
BH Photo #354188
Looks like metal culvert was added.
- Stone arch bridge over Simpson Brook on TR 1/FAS 125 in Townshend
- Windham County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900 by James Follett; rehabilitated 1950
- - James Otis Follett of Jamaica, Vermont
- Stone arch
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.07057, -72.65580 (decimal degrees)
43°04'14" N, 72°39'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/690856/4771318 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory number
- BH 34057 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 58.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 11, 2022: New photo from Chester Gehman
- May 30, 2016: Updated by Janis Ford: Changed coordinates
- Janis Ford
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com