Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Ridley Brook on Camels Hump Road
- Washington County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921; rehabilitated 1938
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.34144, -72.83349 (decimal degrees)
44°20'29" N, 72°50'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/672699/4912080 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 87160 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com