Depot Covered Bridge 45-11-06
Photo taken by John Borthwick securevermont.com
BH Photo #188788
in 1974 Samuel Carrara of Pittsford renovated the bridge and did restoration work on the abutments.
- Covered Town Lattice through truss bridge over Otter Creek on Florence Road
- Pittsford, Rutland County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1840; Rehabilitated 1974; Steel stringers added 1985
- Town lattice truss
Length of largest span: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 121.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.6 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 24, 1974
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.70955, -73.04278 (decimal degrees)
43°42'34" N, 73°02'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/657682/4841474 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 74000253 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
WGCB 45-11-06 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 47143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 4, 2018: New photos from Richard Doody
- January 27, 2015: New photos from Michael Quiet
- November 28, 2010: Added by John Borthwick securevermont.com
- John Borthwick
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com
- Richard Doody