Art Deco Revival. Two galvanized steel 40' W21 X 44 beams with four galvanized steel W14 X 22 cross braces create the main support. Over 65 tons of bridge-strength concrete at 4500PSI. Eastern Hemlock decking 3" X 7" X 7' clear with a 1650 Fb (bending stress). The railings are 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Bridge over Jenkins Brook (First Branch White River) on Private Drive/Pedestrian Trail
- Chelsea, Orange County, Vermont
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built in 2014 by a young Vermont architect, Nick Fabrikant, to give access to the open woods opposite the stream.
- - Nick Fabrikant
- Tate Daly
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 45.0 ft.
Deck width: 7.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.97237, -72.43532 (decimal degrees)
43°58'21" N, 72°26'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/705718/4872001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 67829 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 29, 2015: Essay added by Justin Will