Crossing in both directions cost 35 cents, roughly a nickel in 1930s money.
- Deck truss bridge over James Rv,Ns Rwy,Csx Rwy on Westover Hills Blv
- Richmond, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- - Atlantic Bridge Co. of Charlotte, North Carolina & Roanoke, Virginia
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 128.9 ft.
Total length: 2,032.3 ft. (0.4 mi.)
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Also called
- State Road 161 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53295, -77.48331 (decimal degrees)
37°31'59" N, 77°28'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/280578/4156895 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 21528 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 47768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 28, 2021: Updated by Dylan Clarke: Added category "James River (Virginia)"
- November 7, 2021: Updated by Luke: Corrected "Richmond, VA" to "Richmond, Virginia"
- November 7, 2021: Updated by Dylan Clarke: Added category "Richmond, VA"
- November 19, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: design
- November 18, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added category "Toll"
- September 2, 2015: Updated by Nathan Holth: Add names.
- January 20, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com