Brush Creek Bridge
Bing Maps has a Streetside view of this road and bridge.
- Concrete arch bridge over Brush Creek on Brush Creek Road 617
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03903, -80.36795 (decimal degrees)
37°02'21" N, 80°22'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/556209/4099389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 12218 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 13, 2018: Updated by Timothy and Joann Phillips: Corrected gps
- Timothy and Joann Phillips