Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Aarons Creek on Willards Mill Road
- Mecklenburg County, Virginia
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Through truss
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.2 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.58500, -78.71500 (decimal degrees)
36°35'06" N, 78°42'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/704425/4051266 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 11952 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33753 (Bridgehunter.com ID)