Goose Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Daniel McFarland
BH Photo #156671
- Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Goose Creek on Golf Club Road (Old VA 7 Alignment)
- Loudoun County, Virginia
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1932
- Two main Warren pony truss spans with riveted connections, and two concrete stringer approach spans, one at each end.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.08555, -77.51131 (decimal degrees)
39°05'08" N, 77°30'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/282789/4329272 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44291 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2018: Updated by Nathan Holth: Demolished.
- July 13, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- July 4, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge's future is now uncertain. May be at risk for demolition.
- January 28, 2011: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added new information
- March 1, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated bridge type, location, and name, and added GPS.
- March 1, 2010: Added by Daniel McFarland