Old Diascund Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Evan Stone
BH Photo #448018
Two bridges crossing Diascund Creek. Runs parallel with US Route 60.
- Bridge over Diascund Creek on Stewarts Road
- James City County, Virginia, and New Kent County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Recent weight restriction added.
- Plank bridge with wood guardrails.
Length of largest span: 17.7 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Also called
- Liberty Church Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.42457, -76.89369 (decimal degrees)
37°25'28" N, 76°53'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/332440/4143656 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 10532 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 85165 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 19, 2019: New photos from Evan Stone